Counter Strike: Global Offensive
• Smoke screen overlay fades faster now when exiting smokes quickly.
• Adjusted boundaries of smoke screen overlay slightly.
• Added server setting sv_reliableavatardata: when enabled player avatars are reliably exchanged between all players and casters on the game server, reliably delivered to GOTV spectators, and recorded in demo files.
• Added the ability to specify team logos just like we specify team names or flags (via convars mp_teamlogo_1 and mp_teamlogo_2 using team’s shorthand image name).
• Team logos now show in the spectator scoreboard, the win panel and the player scoreboard.
• Added a new win panel string that shows the team name if they win the round.
• Added ff_damage_bullet_penetration convar to control how much penetration power and damage is scaled when hitting a friendly when FF is off.
• Fixed pistol muzzle flash so it no longer stretches to the map origin at low framerates.
• Fixed fog clearcolor calculation that caused free-cam spectators to see bright colors behind level geometry.
• Speculative fix for spectating audio bug.
• Added player flashbang visual indicators with a progress bar that shows over players heads when you are watching via GOTV.
• Updated the first person flash effect when spectating someone via GOTV.
• Fixed bug which stopped CS:GO from working on OSX Snow Leopard.
• Added flavor text to the Bravo Collection weapons.
• Added 5 new Music Kit Offers.
• Added 12 new Sticker Offers.
• Fixed gamepads being reset and deactivated on map load.
• Added support for hot-plugging of gamepads rather than requiring that they be connected prior to game launch.
• Removed various boosts
• Further optimizations
• Tweaked layout of underpass room
• Moved door from CT side to T side of underpass
• Made cubby at entrance to Bombsite A smaller
• Widened arch at end of long A
• Set correct surface types on textures
• Brightened haystacks at entrance to Long A
• Updated collision on broken wall in bombsite A and B